2.2

I feel I have to preface this with saying I've worked in retail/customer service and I'm not easily angered because I understand things happen.That being said, i have had so many issues since the beginning with Belden.

First, there was super unclear information about a promotion that was going on when we first went wedding band shopping. It did not work in our favor despite my husband and I hearing the very same thing from the staff, but we accepted it and moved on. We got my wedding bands there in 2014. I have had to have diamonds replaced two different times because they fell out.

Pretty sure that shouldn't happen, but whatever. First time I get it fixed and returned, I notice one diamond is discolored. They tell me it was like that when I gave it to them (meaning it wasn't even the diamond they replaced) and showed me a magical note on the paperwork that noted this discolored diamond before sending it in. There was never any communication about this prior to them taking it for repairs.

Their archaic system of hand writing everything is disorganized and annoying and if they were trying to cover their *** with this note, it should have been discussed with me. I wear these rings everyday and look at them everyday. I know what they look like. There was not a discolored diamond.

But their "documentation", I didn't fight it. Today I go to pick up my repair and now there is a huge black spot visible in one of the diamonds. The lady acted like she had to go see it under the microscope when I, not a diamond connoisseur, could blatantly see it with my eyes. I'm almost positive it is also again, not the diamond that needed to be replaced, as oddly enough, its next to the discolored one and I would have noticed that.

So she tries to tell me that that's the diamond that was replaced and that the very visible black spot doesn't devalue the ring. Uh, ok. I left the rings there and a manager will be calling me.

I am going to strongly consider trading my bands in and buying new ones from a different jeweler..It's such a headache every time.

Review about: Belden Jewelers Ring Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Belden Jewelers?

Comments