worst customer service department I have ever dealt with......not only did they outright lie to us, they also refused to give us the name or phone number of their manager/supervisor or to have them call us back to discuss our problem.Every person we talked to in customer service gave us different information....no one was quite sure of what their policy really was.

I will not recommend Belden jewelers or any of their associate stores to anyone, nor will I ever shop with any of them.From now on, I am going to shop at the reputable jewelers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "customer service wouldnt do anything" as the author lost $4500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Belden Jewelers. The most disappointing about belden jewelers customer care from Belden Jewelers was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Belden Jewelers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Belden Jewelers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Belden Jewelers?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1277463

And your issue with them is........