I am completely DISGUSTED with Belden Jewelers.About a year ago, I got a ring from my boyfriend for my birthday in August of 2015.

It's absolutley beautiful and hands down a stunning sterling silver 1/6 karat ring. He paid around $400 for it, so obviously it wasn't just a cheap ring. About 6 months having it, one of the smaller diamonds fell out of it. Since my boyfriend bought the care plan, we brought it back to Belden's and we returned that ring and in about a week or two, they gave us a brand new ring.

Then, about 2 and 1/2 weeks ago, while I was at work, ANOTHER diamond fell out of it. Let me remind you, this is a completely different ring, so it couldn't have just been that specific ring. Well, since I work in retail, and my job consists of working with a lot of clothes and whatnot, I assumed I must have hit it accidently or it got caught on something. So, about 2 weeks ago my boyfriend brought the ring back to Belden's, and the woman working was very apologetic due to the diamonds falling out TWICE.

She decided to send it out to get it cleaned, get a new diamond put in it, AND to TIGHTEN the diamonds. We waited over 2 weeks to get my ring back, and WE had to call THEM because they never contacted us about it being in. Now that I got it back, I realized not to wear it to work or anywhere that I could do any damage to it. I constantly checked it throughout the day.

Today, on December 6th, 2016, while I was in school, I was lookimg at my ring, and ANOTHER DIAMOND IS GONE. I realize it was the SAME diamond that was missing the SECOND time. Now, I am completely furious and upset.

I will NEVER buy from Belden Jewelers again.Now, I'm going to have my boyfriend and I stick to Kay Jewelers from now on.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Belden Jewelers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Belden Jewelers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Belden Jewelers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Belden Jewelers?

Comments